Here’s where Inspiring Heads can help.
Your team will be inspired to use positive behaviours that deepen collaboration and trust.
Aligned in vision, they will be able to bring their strengths, experience and diversity to fulfil their collective potential.
Your team will thrive, lead well and bring out the best in themselves and others.
- change is creating difficulties
- team morale is low
- you wish to strengthen connections, collaboration and team vision
- the team, or individual members, are not stepping up
- there is unresolved conflict or avoidance
- you need better results
- communication is lacking
- An agile team with the will to take ownership and make success together
- Better relationships and communication – increased trust
- Understanding of how individual behaviours impact the whole
- Improved well-being and staff retention
- More innovation and creativity
- ‘Difficult’ conversations no longer feel so difficult.
- More value placed on diversity – range of opinions and experiences
- Stronger shared vision, bolder collective vision
- Improved results
How it Works
First contact me for a no-obligation complimentary meeting face to face or via a video call.
This will be so that we can begin to get to know each other and understand your particular situation, challenges and requirements.
Inspiring Heads will then create a proposal for how we may partner with you to provide the training and coaching to take the team to the next level. It could be a one-off, bespoke team intervention, or a longer term leadership programme.
Programmes can be delivered in person, virtually or combination.
Julie, with her energy and her superb skills as an active listener, picked up all the edges that we wanted to avoid and enabled us to cross them successfully.
Thanks to her, we’ve managed to go through a period of transition well. We became clear in our objectives and improved our communication.
We are very grateful and thankful for all her support during this difficult period. Her warmth and easy approach made it simple to trust Julie all the way.
Thank you so much”
Huge thank you for your time coaching our team. We learnt a lot about ourselves and our team. I have improved my performance at work (and my relationships at home- which I wasn’t expecting!)
There are many situations where I stand back rethinking what to do, applying new ‘thinking’ after our sessions. Communication has improved among our team and we have clarity about where we are going. We are on a road now and I know it’s going to keep getting better. You are a fantastic coach.
For a complimentary meeting please get in touch.
Call me, Julie Darcey, on 07947 828532 or